Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Does The Bottom Of Coors Light Can Mean




certainly sure that all we have been identified with this monologue is that hairdressers-as are tremendous-as
The other day change hairdressers, just wanted to give me a dye mine, and braids me, well, I went to dye them, without the braid and without 55 euros in your pocket .
gave me my tint but charged me, yeah yeah, I charged it, so I said, well, give me yours and the keep to myself. After I told them I did half braid in one hand and charged me 20 euros more apart, so I said, well, we let the braid, and I like me can do at home.
Conclusion:
Why I went to the salon if I did anything I wanted? Well
have read the monologue if you like.

I think the salon is a place from which we must be wary, because everything you do in the back. It is curious that get fat, get depressed, you're jealous, and go to the salon and tell the hairdresser:

_Córteme hair here. I want a radical makeover.

And I believe that changes your image. It leaves you like you've got your head in a deep fryer. You look so horrible that you forget you had depression, and you grab another. That is, in the barbershop does not take away your depression, you just simply change the site.

and hence its success. In a hairdresser, five minutes and you have become an eyesore, that you forget the pains I had.

you see sitting in front of a mirror, bib, smeared with dye chorretones resbalándote slowly across the face flushed, her head wrapped in paper Albala and smelling of rotten eggs. And you think: "It remains only for me an alien out of the gut."

You made a bogey, and when the hairdresser takes advantage of you to get even more potions. The technique used is as follows: first, a little rally:

_ You have a beautiful tab. _

Really? Thank you very much.

And then the wedge gets you:

_ Yes, they are precious

pity ... pity _ what ?????

_ Have the hair off so poor. _

Poor and off? What horror! What I can do?

And then you put it: _

Look, for just 200 euros, I'll put a collagen treatment of placenta seal you see how you stand.

200 euros! I just want to say, "Hey, why not spoil my eyelashes, I would be cheaper?"

But you are unable to refuse. I think that with so much lacquer smell, you catch a buzz of fear, so tell all yes:

_ I'll make some highlights. And you

:

_Vale.

course must see that obsession are all hairdressers to make wicks! It is easier for a camel through the eye of a needle than one woman at a hair salon and do not go blonde with highlights. Although it is fair, also comes with blonde highlights.

That this is another trick of the hairdressers to make you a customer for life. Once you dye, you're doomed to keep going for life, not desteñirte, because nothing is permanent hair salons, even the permanent is permanent.

Sometimes going to the salon with a cut a magazine to cut your hair like Meg Ryan. Really do not want to Meg Ryan's hair, you want to Meg Ryan's face, the body of Meg Ryan, Meg Ryan's money ... and then the hairdressers have to be sought to explain life, with those few hairs you pissed remain, and will also begin in the crown, it is impossible to achieve a thick fringe and that the most they can make the bow Misiego Betty.

And what they like scissors, hey. I say, "only the tips cut me" and you neglect your beautiful long hair, you know it cost or have it this long, stays in a short Melenita.

But the worst is when you finish hairdresser and you look in the mirror. You look strange, as frightened face, and return home hiding in doorways, so you do not see anyone I knew. And you need someone to say that suits you, you ask your husband

_ Honey, do you like?

_ What do I have to like?

_ As the hair.

_ Ah, hair. Yes, yes, you're so pretty ... And how do you wore before? _ As it was

skin head, do not tell you. And you? How do you take before your hair? Before you go ... at least

Total, in the end, so much effort for nothing. Because he never notices ... You know what I think do the next time I find a little blues and me want to get into a salon? Then run away with Pierce Brosnan, to see if that does my husband.


0 comments:

Post a Comment