Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dexedrine And Melatonin

Blog




Some prefer to shop alone, (that's me), others with friends, sometimes with his mother, some of them like to go the first day first thing, others hate it, some are ready, others buy using intuition, there is a fixed budget, which come without thinking about what to spend, other garments that are going to sign a few days before , others not, some will always begin with a same-store or mall, others have no fixed route, buying a basic, others buy things in season or trend, others are not directly, anyway, I live each differently.
But all we had a story in the sales and buying today I'll tell you mine.
Does anybody has this happened?
Well I understand that you do not know where to start when it comes to a discount store at the top of clothes people revolt, even beaten into the ground but this is already the latest. It
I walk into a store to buy a pair of pajamas, a store inside a mall, only underwear, and pajamas, and point and nothing else, to stop people that if total as the tail reaches tester out as I remove my coat and leave before me on a pile of clothes, and I try on a gown, when I turn to look in the mirror and I start looking behind me in the mirror for a girl my coat being tested as new, clear I immediately turn to tell it to do, but of course I hope just a few seconds to have if you become aware and not to make the face red, but she keeps looking in the mirror, I glanced at her and keeping track of my coat and when gets both hands in his pocket, there was my phone haha \u200b\u200band then realizes it removed immediately, I hiding, concealing and she was fired.
and I wonder how this girl does not happen much in a lingerie store do not sell coats?, Is not saw that the coat had no label?, did not realize that was not new ?......
laugh does not it?

Then another day I'm early at a store called Moss and have household items, some clothes and jewelry and stuff and the really cute things.
Well, come and there is nothing less support you get nothing but tell you: I can help? frightens me, tell me why, I keep quiet .... please let me look. Well
came in and told me a girl:
- I can help? _no
thanks, I'll just look good

_Muy
When I look at a desk, I turn to see the back, the same girl again I said: Do you I can
_ help?
I look and think, this girl is dumb and the answer sure the truth is that very edge of me hahaha
_ what I just said 15 seconds ago, if I going to say to each thing you look .... ...

The shop do not think I apologized just smiled and turned to follow me so I went looking, period.
What I bought? Even
nadaaaaaaaaaa jajajajajajaja.


0 comments:

Post a Comment